Odisha PSC recruitment 2020 apply online Lecturer 606 Posts – Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) intends to appoint qualified applicants for the position of 606 Lecturer vacancies. Apply online before 2nd March 2020.
Name of the Company:- Odisha Public service commission (OPSC)
Name of position:- Lecturer
Job Location:- Odisha
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Level 10
Last Date:- 2nd March 2020
Required Eligibility:- Master Degree
Official website of OPSC:- www.opsc.gov.in
Total No. of Vacancies:- 606 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Lecturer should have master Degree in relevant subject from a recognized institute / university.
Candidate Salary detail:- Level 10
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Lecturer should not be less than 21 years and should be maximum 48 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st day of January 2020.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Assistant fisheries officer will be on the basis of Examination and interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Lecturer are required to pay application fee Rs 400/- for all others applicants through online. No fee for SC / ST / PWD.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Lecturer may apply through official website of Odisha Public service commission www.opsc.gov.in from 8th February 2020 to 2nd March 2020.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 8th February 2020
- Last date for the submission of online application is 2nd March 2020
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The applicant must have good Character.
- The applicant must be able to speak / read and write Odia fluently and must have passed an examination in Odia language.
- An applicant, who has more than one spouse living, will not be eligible for appointment unless the state government has exempted his / her caste from operation of the limitation for any good and sufficient reasons.
- If an applicant has at any time been declared for a certain period / chance by the Odisha Public service commission, he / she will not be eligible for such recruitment for that specified period.
- Government servants, whether temporary or permanent are eligible to apply provided that they possess the requisite qualification and are within the prescribed age – limit.
- Every applicant selected for appointment shall be examined by the medical board. A applicant who fails in satisfy the medical board shall not be appointed.
- The advertisement should not be constructed as binding on the government to make appointment.
- Odisha PSC recruitment 2020 apply online Lecturer 606 Posts
Odisha Public service commission (OPSC), recommendation of the royal commission on superior services in India, 1924, referred to in short, as the lee commission and how they find place in the constitution of India in Articles 315 to 323. The Odisha Public service commission was constituted on 1st April 1949 after it is bifurcation form the former Bihar and Odisha joint public service commission. At the time of creation of Odisha Public service. At the time of creation of the Odisha Public service commission the strength of the commission was three including Chairman. The strength increased to five in the year 1979 and further increased to six in the year 1996.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)