Odisha PSC Recruitment 2017 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon 364 Posts – Odisha Public Service Commission OPSC invites Application for the position of 364 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon vacancies under Fisheries and ARD department in Group B. Apply online before 20th November 2017.
Name of the Company:- Odisha Public service commission (OPSC)
Name of position:- Veterinary Assistant Surgeon
Job Location:- Odisha
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 4600/-
Last Date:- 20th November 2017
Required Eligibility:- Degree
Advertisement Number:- 06 of 2017-18
Official website of OPSC:- www.opsc.gov.in
Total No. of Vacancies:- 364 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon should have possess a bachelor degree in Animal Husbandry and veterinary science or equivalent qualification from a recognized university with at-least 55% marks.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 4600/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than of 32 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st day of January 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon will be on the basis of written examination and viva – voce.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon are required to pay application fee Rs 300/- for all other categories candidates through Challan at any branch of SBI. No fee for SC / ST / PWD candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon may apply through official website of Odisha Public service commission www.opsc.gov.in from 20th October 2017 to 20th November 2017.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 20th October 2017.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 20th November 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application fee is 23rd November 2017.
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The applicant must have good Character.
- The applicant must be able to speak / read and write Odia fluently and must have passed an examination in Odia language.
- An applicant, who has more than one spouse living, will not be eligible for appointment unless the state government has exempted his / her caste from operation of the limitation for any good and sufficient reasons.
- If an applicant has at any time been declared for a certain period / chance by the Odisha Public service commission, he / she will not be eligible for such recruitment for that specified period.
- Government servants, whether temporary or permanent are eligible to apply provided that they possess the requisite qualification and are within the prescribed age – limit.
- Every applicant selected for appointment shall be examined by the medical board. A applicant who fails in satisfy the medical board shall not be appointed.
- The advertisement should not be constructed as binding on the government to make appointment.
Odisha Public service commission (OPSC), recommendation of the royal commission on superior services in India, 1924, referred to in short, as the lee commission and how they find place in the constitution of India in Articles 315 to 323. The Odisha Public service commission was constituted on 1st April 1949 after it is bifurcation form the former Bihar and Odisha joint public service commission. At the time of creation of Odisha Public service. At the time of creation of the Odisha Public service commission the strength of the commission was three including Chairman. The strength increased to five in the year 1979 and further increased to six in the year 1996.
Click here to view the advertisement
Click here to apply online
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)