Odisha High Court Recruitment 2018 Notification Law Reporter 01 vacancy – High court of Odisha intends to appoint qualified applicants for the position of 01 Law reporter vacancy in Odisha high court. Apply before 9th February 2018.
Name of the Company:- High court of Odisha
Name of position:- Law Reporter
Job Location:- Odisha
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.25000/- Per Month
Last Date:-9th February 2018
Required Eligibility:- 10 Year experience
Official Website:- www.orissahighcourt.nic.in
Total No. of Vacancies:-01 Vacancy
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicantsapplying for the position of Law Reporter should be an Advocate of at least 10 year experience practice in High Court of Odisha.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 25000/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of R Law Reporter should be maximum 35 years. The age of the applicant should be as on date of appointment of this post.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Law Reporter will be on the basis of personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Law Reporter are required to no pay application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Law Reporter may apply with all relevant certificates send to the address mentioned in the official notification on or before 9th February 2018.
- Last date for the submission of application is 9th February 2018.
- Applicant must go through the instruction on how to apply.
- Incomplete / incorrect applications or applications submitted through modes other mode will not be entertained and will be summarily rejected.
- The applicants are required to submit their original certificates at the time of interview.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)