Odisha High Court Recruitment 2017 Research Assistant 20 Posts – High court of Odisha invites application for the position of 20 Research Assistant vacancies in the establishment of Odisha high court. Apply online before 31st May 2017.
Name of the Company:- High court of Odisha
Name of position:- Research Assistant
Job Location:- Odisha
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.15000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 31st May 2017
Required Eligibility:- Law graduate, Post-graduate in law
Total No. of Vacancies:- 20 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Research Assistant should have law graduate or post-graduate in law from any recognized universities / college / institution established by law in India and should not have put in more than one year of practice.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 15000/- Pere Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Research Assistant shall be maximum 33 years of age. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st May 2017. The applicants who come under more than one category mentioned above. He / she will be eligible for one month benefit of relaxation which shall be considered most beneficial to him / her.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Research Assistant will be on the basis of personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Research Assistant are required to pay application non-refundable fee and non-adjustable fee of Rs 100/- (Rupees one hundred0 only for general categories candidates / other backward class categories candidates and Rs 50/- for schedule class categories candidates / schedule tribe categories candidates through bank draft in the favor of Registrar (Administration), Odisha High Court, Cuttack payable at State bank of India, Main Branch, Cuttack.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of categories candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of certificates and application fee send to the office of Registrar General, Odisha High Court, Cuttack on or before 31st May 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application is 31st May 2017.
- The selection committee shall have the right to shortlist the applicants on the basis of their educational qualification / career marks as per rule.
- The list of selected applicants in respect of the posts advertised shall remain valid for a period of one year from the date of first appointment from such list or till the date of notification of next recruitment.
- Applications should be submitted online in the prescribed format only by bringing into the official website of the Odisha high court.
- Applicant must go through the instruction on how to apply online available on the Odisha high court website in order to understand the complete procedure for filling up and submitting forms successfully and guidelines for scanning and uploading certificate seeking reservation.
- Incomplete / incorrect applications or applications submitted through modes other than the prescribed online format will not be entertained and will be summarily rejected.
- The applicants are required to submit their original certificates at the time of interview.
- Candidates already in government service shall have to produce “No objection certificate” / “Letter of permission” from competent authority at the time of interview.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)