Odisha High Court recruitment 2016 junior stenographer 40 posts – High court of Odisha invites application for the position of 40 junior stenographer in the establishment of Odisha high court. Apply online before 31st March 2016.
Name of the Company:- High court of Odisha
Name of position:- junior stenographer
Job Location:- Odisha
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 2400/-
Last Date:- 31st March 2016
Required Eligibility:- Degree
Total No. of Vacancies:- 40 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of junior stenographer should have bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum speed of 80 words per minute in shorthand and 40 words per minute in type-writing. He / she should have passed diploma in computer application from any government recognized institute.
Experience:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of junior stenographer should have minimum experience of one year working in subordinate judiciary or statutory tribunals.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 5200 – 20200/- Pere Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 2400/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of junior stenographer shall not be below 21 years of age and above 35 years of age. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2016. The applicants who come under more than one category mentioned above. He / she will be eligible for one month benefit of relaxation which shall be considered most beneficial to him / her.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of junior stenographer will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of junior stenographer are required to pay application non-refundable fee and non-adjustable fee of Rs 100/- (Rupees one hundred0 only in shape of treasury Challan under the head “0070=-other Administrative service – 01 – administrative of justice – 501 – services and services fees – 9903220 – Home department – 9915770 – examination fee” or through online by using credit card / debit cards / net banking system. Schedule caste categories candidates / schedule tribe categories candidates and person with disabilities categories candidates are exempted from paying the examination fee.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of junior stenographer is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 5 years for candidates belonging to SEBC categories candidates.
iv) 5 years for candidates belonging to women categories candidates.
v) 5 years for candidates belonging to person with disabilities (PWD) categories candidates.
vi) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of junior stenographer may apply online through official website of High court of Odisha www.orissahighcourt.nic.in on or before 31st March 2016. Applicants are required to send their signed copy of online application along with self-attested copies of certificate and all mark – sheets addressing to the special officer (Special cell). Odisha high court, Cuttack by post with-in 7 days from the date of submission of online application.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 31st March 2016.
- The selection committee shall have the right to shortlist the applicants on the basis of their educational qualification / career marks as per rule.
- The list of selected applicants in respect of the posts advertised shall remain valid for a period of one year from the date of first appointment from such list or till the date of notification of next recruitment.
- Applications should be submitted online in the prescribed format only by bringing into the official website of the Odisha high court.
- Applicant must go through the instruction on how to apply online available on the Odisha high court website in order to understand the complete procedure for filling up and submitting forms successfully and guidelines for scanning and uploading certificate seeking reservation.
- Incomplete / incorrect applications or applications submitted through modes other than the prescribed online format will not be entertained and will be summarily rejected.
- The applicants are required to submit their original certificates at the time of interview.
- Candidates already in government service shall have to produce “No objection certificate” / “Letter of permission” from competent authority at the time of interview.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)