Odisha High Court recruitment 2016 2017 district judge 10 posts – High court of Odisha invites application for the position of 10 district judge vacancies in the establishment of Odisha high court. Apply online before 21st October 2016.
Name of the Company:- High court of Odisha
Name of position:- district judge
Job Location:- Odisha
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.51530 – 63070/- Per Month
Last Date:- 21st October 2016
Required Eligibility:- Graduation in law
Total No. of Vacancies:- 10 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of district judge should be a graduate in law from a recognized university and having at least seven years of practice as an advocate on the 1st day of August 2016.
Experience:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of district judge at least seven years of practice as an advocate on the 1st day of August 2016.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 51550 – 63070/- Pere Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of district judge shall not be below 35 years of age and above 45 years of age. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st August 2016. The applicants who come under more than one category mentioned above. He / she will be eligible for one month benefit of relaxation which shall be considered most beneficial to him / her.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of district judge will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of district judge are required to pay application non-refundable fee and non-adjustable fee of Rs 500/- (Rupees Five hundred0 only in the favor of registrar (Administrative), Odisha high court, Cuttack payable at state bank of India Cuttak.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of district judge is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 5 years for candidates belonging to SEBC categories candidates.
iv) 5 years for candidates belonging to women categories candidates.
v) 5 years for candidates belonging to person with disabilities (PWD) categories candidates.
vi) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of junior district judge may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of certificates and DD send by speed post to registrar (Administration), Odisha high court, Cuttack on or before 21st October 2016.
- Last date for the submission of application form is 21st October 2016.
- The selection committee shall have the right to shortlist the applicants on the basis of their educational qualification / career marks as per rule.
- The list of selected applicants in respect of the posts advertised shall remain valid for a period of one year from the date of first appointment from such list or till the date of notification of next recruitment.
- Applications should be submitted online in the prescribed format only by bringing into the official website of the Odisha high court.
- Applicant must go through the instruction on how to apply online available on the Odisha high court website in order to understand the complete procedure for filling up and submitting forms successfully and guidelines for scanning and uploading certificate seeking reservation.
- Incomplete / incorrect applications or applications submitted through modes other than the prescribed online format will not be entertained and will be summarily rejected.
- The applicants are required to submit their original certificates at the time of interview.
- Candidates already in government service shall have to produce “No objection certificate” / “Letter of permission” from competent authority at the time of interview.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)