Odisha government recruitment 2017 Sikshay Sahayak 10 Posts – Office of the collector, Government of Odisha invites application for the position of 10 Sikshay Sahayak vacancies on contractual basis. Apply before 22nd April 2017.
Name of the Company:- Office of the collector, Government of Odisha
Name of position:- Sikshay Sahayak
Job Location:- Odisha
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Not Specified
Last Date:- 22nd April 2017
Required Eligibility:- +2 class, B.Ed, Graduation, Diploma
Total No. of Vacancies:- 10 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Sikshay Sahayak should have passed +2 class or equivalent and diploma in elementary education / diploma in education and passed in Odisha teacher eligibility test / graduation with one year B.Ed.
Candidate Salary detail:- Not Specifies
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Sikshay Sahayak should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 35 years. The age of the applicant should be as 1st January 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Sikshay Sahayak will be on the basis of merit list.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Sikshay Sahayak are required to pay no application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Sikshay Sahayak may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of relevant documents with two recent passport size photograph / experience certificate / application fee and self- – addressed envelope send to, District welfare officer, Jagatsinghpur on or before 22nd April 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application fee is22nd April 2017.
- Applicant should be a citizen of India.
- Applicant should be a good character.
- Applicant should be a native of Odisha.
- Applicant should be of good health and physical health and free from any physical defects.
- Applicant should have not more than one spouse living, if married.
- The applicant must have registered their name in Odisha nurses and Mid-wife council and have processed valid registration certificate as on the date of advertisement.
- Appointment is purely on contractual basis and may be terminated any time without assigning any reason thereof.
- The selected applicants will have to undertake that they will not claim any financial benefits other than the monthly remuneration which they will receive.
- Preference will be given to applicants belong to permanent native of the Ganjam district and in case of vacancies not filled up, applicants belonging to other district of the state will be considered.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)