Odisha Government recruitment 2017 senior Treatment supervisor Posts – Office of the chief District Medical officer, Government of Odisha invites application for the position of 07 senior Treatment supervisor vacancies. Applicants may appear walk-in-interview on 15th May 2017.
Name of the Company:- Office of the chief District Medical officer, Government of Odisha
Name of position:- senior Treatment supervisor
Job Location:- Odisha
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs 15800/- Per Month
Last Date:- 15th May 2017
Required Eligibility:- degree
Advertisement No:- 3554
Total No. of Vacancies:- 07 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of senior Treatment supervisor should have bachelor degree or reconied sanitary inspector course.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 15800/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of senior Treatment supervisor will be as per company norms.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of senior Treatment supervisor will be on the basis of walk-in-interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of senior Treatment supervisor are required to pay no application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of senior Treatment supervisor may appear walk-in-interview may appear walk-in-interview along with Bio-data / experience / recent passport size photograph and attested copies of relevant certificates at the time of interview.
- Date of walk-in-interview is 3rd may 2017.
- Applicant should be a citizen of India.
- Applicant should be a good character.
- Applicant should be a native of Odisha.
- Applicant should be of good health and physical health and free from any physical defects.
- Applicant should have not more than one spouse living, if married.
- The applicant must have registered their name in Odisha nurses and Mid-wife council and have processed valid registration certificate as on the date of advertisement.
- Appointment is purely on contractual basis and may be terminated any time without assigning any reason thereof.
- The selected applicants will have to undertake that they will not claim any financial benefits other than the monthly remuneration which they will receive.
- Preference will be given to applicants belong to permanent native of the Ganjam district and in case of vacancies not filled up, applicants belonging to other district of the state will be considered.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)