Odisha Government Recruitment 2017 Additional Programme officer Posts – District Rural Development Agency, Government of Odisha invites application for the position of 04 Additional Programme officer vacancies. Apply before 27th June 2017.
Name of the Company:- District Rural Development Agency
Name of position:- Additional Programme officer
Job Location:- Odisha
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs 12500/- Per Month
Last Date:- 27th June 2017
Required Eligibility:- Master Degree, MBA, PG Diploma
Advertisement No:- 1408/DRDA
Total No. of Vacancies:- 04 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Additional Programme officer should have master degree in sociology / social work / economics / mass communication / MBA in rural management or 2 year of PG Diploma in rural management / rural development from any recognized from any recognized university / institute.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 12500/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Additional Programme officer should be maximum 40 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st June 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Additional Programme officer will be on the basis of interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Additional Programme officer are required to pay no application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Additional Programme officer may apply in prescribed application form along with self – attested copies of all relevant documents and photograph send to the project Director, District rural development agency, Gajapati on or before 27th June 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application form is 27th June 2017.
- Applicant should be a citizen of India.
- Applicant should be a good character.
- Applicant should be a native of Odisha.
- Applicant should be of good health and physical health and free from any physical defects.
- Applicant should have not more than one spouse living, if married.
- The applicant must have registered their name in Odisha nurses and Mid-wife council and have processed valid registration certificate as on the date of advertisement.
- Appointment is purely on contractual basis and may be terminated any time without assigning any reason thereof.
- The selected applicants will have to undertake that they will not claim any financial benefits other than the monthly remuneration which they will receive.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)