Odisha Government recruitment 2016 latest 167 staff Nurse posts – Office of the Superintendent, invites application for the position of 167 staff nurse on contractual basis. Apply before 30 days from the date of publication in employment newspaper.
Name of the Company:- Office of the Superintendent
Name of position:- staff nurse
Job Location:- Odisha
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 2800/-
Last Date:- 30 days from the date of publication in employment newspaper
Required Eligibility:- +2 class, diploma
Total No. of Vacancies:- 167 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of staff nurse should have passed +2 class standard examination board under council of higher secondary education, Odisha / equivalent and applicant should have diploma in general nursing and Mid-wife course examination conducted by the Odisha nursing council.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Grade Pay:– Rs 2800/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of staff nurse should not be les than 21 years and should not be more than 32 years. The age of the applicant should be as on data of advertisement.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of staff nurse will be on the basis of personal interview.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of staff nurse is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of staff nurse may apply in prescribed application form along with self – attested copies of all relevant documents / experience certificate / two recent passport size photograph attested by Gazette officer / one self – addressed envelope (24 X 10) cm postage stamp of Rs 22/- send to the Superintendent, MKCG medical college hospital Bethampur on or before 30 days from the date of publication in the employment newspaper.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 30 days from the date of publication in the employment newspaper.
Categories wise vacancies:-
- Schedule caste categories candidates:– 39 vacancies
- Schedule tribe categories candidates:- 97 vacancies
- Un- reserved categories candidates:- 31 vacancies
- Applicant should be a citizen of India.
- Applicant should be a good character.
- Applicant should be a native of Odisha.
- Applicant should be of good health and physical health and free from any physical defects.
- Applicant should have not more than one spouse living, if married.
- The applicant must have registered their name in Odisha nurses and Mid-wife council and have processed valid registration certificate as on the date of advertisement.
- Appointment is purely on contractual basis and may be terminated any time without assigning any reason thereof.
- The selected applicants will have to undertake that they will not claim any financial benefits other than the monthly remuneration which they will receive.
- Preference will be given to applicants belong to permanent native of the Ganjam district and in case of vacancies not filled up, applicants belonging to other district of the state will be considered.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)