Odisha CIFA recruitment 2016 notification 3 Clerk posts : Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture (CIFA) invites application for the position of 03 lower division clerk. Apply before 30 days from the date of publication.
Name of position:- lower division clerk
Job Location:- Odisha
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:- 30 days from the date of publication.
Required Eligibility:- +2 class
Total No. of Vacancies:- 03 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of lower division clerk should have following qualification:-
- +2 class examination board standard or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or university.
- A Typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 40 words per minute in Hindi on computer.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position lower division clerk should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 27 years. The age of the candidate should be as on 1st January 2016.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of lower division clerk will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of lower division clerk are required to pay application fee RS 200/- with a Bank draft drawn in the favor of ICAR unit CIFA payable at State bank of India, Kausalaya ganga (Code No 8874). Schedule caste categories candidates / Schedule tribe categories candidates / women categories candidates and Physically handicapped categories candidates are exempted from application fees.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of lower division clerk may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of certificates send to The Director, ICAR – Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture, Kausalya Ganga, Bhubaneswar:- 751001, Odisha on or before 30 days from the date of publication.
To receive daily Updates of Govt jobs on Facebook, Click and Like
- Last date for the submission of application is 30 days from the date of publication.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The age of the candidate should be as on 1st January 2016.
- The number of posts can be increased or decreased.
- The written examination will be held at Bhubaneswar. Detailed instruction will be communicated in the call letters.
- Incomplete application in any respect shall be summarily rejected without any reference. The applications received after due date as well as before publication of this advertisement will not be entertained.
Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture (CIFA) (Formerly the Freshwater Aquaculture Research and Training Centre) is an advanced research institute for freshwater aquaculture established in Bhubaneswar, Odisha. It was founded in 1987 by the Indian Council of Agriculture Research (ICAR), New Delhi. Its genesis lies in the Pond culture division of Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute (CIFRI), Cuttack, which started the training center at Kausalyaganga on the outskirts of Bhubaneswar for developing and training on Inland fishery.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)