Odisha Adarsha Vidyala Recruitment 2017 junior clerk cum accountant Posts – Odisha Adarsha Vidyala Malkangiri, Government of Odisha invites application for the position of 06 junior clerk cum accountant vacancies on contractual basis. Apply before 20th April 2017.
Name of the Company:- Odisha Adarsha Vidyala Malkangiri, Government of Odisha
Name of position:- junior clerk cum accountant
Job Location:- Odisha
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs 7100/- Per Month
Last Date:- 20th April 2017
Required Eligibility:- degree
Total No. of Vacancies:- 06 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of junior clerk cum accountant should have bachelor degree from any recognized university and knowledge in computer with Tally and MS office.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 7100/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of junior clerk cum accountant should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 32 years. The age of the applicant should be as 6th April 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of junior clerk cum accountant will be on the basis of merit list.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of junior clerk cum accountant are required to pay Rs 200/- through Indian postal order payable to district education officer, Malkangiri.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of junior clerk cum accountant may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of relevant documents with two recent passport size photograph / experience certificate / application fee and self- – addressed envelope send to, collector cum chairman, district education officer, Malkangiri on or before 20th April 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application is 20th April 2017.
- Applicant should be a citizen of India.
- Applicant should be a good character.
- Applicant should be a native of Odisha.
- Applicant should be of good health and physical health and free from any physical defects.
- Applicant should have not more than one spouse living, if married.
- The applicant must have registered their name in Odisha nurses and Mid-wife council and have processed valid registration certificate as on the date of advertisement.
- Appointment is purely on contractual basis and may be terminated any time without assigning any reason thereof.
- The selected applicants will have to undertake that they will not claim any financial benefits other than the monthly remuneration which they will receive.
- Preference will be given to applicants belong to permanent native of the Ganjam district and in case of vacancies not filled up, applicants belonging to other district of the state will be considered.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)