NRHM Recruitment 2017 Medical Officer Paediatrician 05 Posts – National Rural Health mission (NRHM) invites application for the position of 05 medical Officer and Paediatrician on contractual basis. Apply before 20th February 2017.
Name of the Company:- National Rural Health mission (NRHM)
Name of position:- medical Officer and Paediatrician
Job Location:- Himachal Pradesh
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.75000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 20th February 2017
Required Eligibility:- MBBS, PG Degree
Total No. of Vacancies:- 05 Vacancies
Medical officer:- 03 vacancies
- Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of medical officer should have MBBS degree recognized by medical council of India and must be registered with Himachal Pradesh state medical council.
- Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 26250/- Per Month
- Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of medical Officer should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 45 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 30th November 2017.
- Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of medical Officer will be on the basis of personal interview.
Paediatrician:- 02 vacancies
- Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Paediatrician should have MBBS with Post – Graduation degree recognised by MCI and must be registered with Himachal Pradesh state medical council.
- Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 75000/- Per Month
- Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Paediatrician should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 45 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 30th November 2017.
- Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Paediatrician will be on the basis of personal interview.
Application fee:- Eligible and interested applicants applying for the position are required to pay application fee Rs 200/- through draft in the favour of mission director, national health mission payable at Kasumpti, Shimla.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position may apply in prescribed application form along with self – attested documents send to the Mission Director, National health mission, SDA complex, Shimla on or before 20th February 2017.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 20th February 2017.
- Other than merit and suitability of the applicants and other criteria to be observed, the applicants will be considered preferably district wise against the district vacancies and on the basis of the districts from which they hail.
- The applicants will be considered only for the posts / locations against which they are likely to be posted.
- Since no transfer will be considered subsequently after their engagement, only those willing to be posted even in the interiors and fully locations may apply.
- Reservations policy / norms will be followed as prescribed by DP.
- There should not be any age limit for the position of serial number 1 to 10 in PDF attachment.
- 3% of the posts will be reserved for person with disabilities as per rules.
- The number of vacancies are only indicative and may increase or decrease.
- The applicants shall provide five option in their application form for selection in different health facilities strictly in the order of their preference.
- The merit of the applicant who have obtained degree from foreign universities having grading system shall be calculated on Jammu and Kashmir public service commission.
- Part-time medical officers shall be hired in Urban PHC of the identified district and the working hours for part time medical officers shall be from 04.00 p.m. to 8.00 p.m.
- The services of part –time medical officers shall be placed at the disposal of respective chief medical officer for further posting in various identified Urban Health institution of the concerned district.
- In case of poor performance the services of the applicant shall be terminated with one month notice.
NRHM Recruitment 2017 Medical Officer Paediatrician 05 Posts
National Health mission (NRHM) is an initiative undertaken by the government of India to address the health needs of underserved rueal areas. Launched in April 2005 by Indian PM Manmohan singh the National Health mission (NRHM) was initially tasked with addressing the health needs of 18 states that has been entitled as having weak public health indicators. The Union cabinet headed vise its decision dated 1st May 2013 has approved the launch of National Urban Health mission (NUHM) as a sub-mission of an overarching National Health mission (NRHM) with national Rural health mission being the other sub-mission of national health mission.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)