NRHM recruitment 2017 latest 10 Medical officer posts – National Rural Health mission (NRHM) invites application for the position of 10 Medical officer, ANM and various vacancies. Apply before 5th December 2016.
Name of the Company:- National Rural Health mission (NRHM)
Name of position:- Medical officer, ANM
Job Location:- Andaman and Nikobar
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.40000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 5th December 2016
Required Eligibility:-MBBS, matric
Total No. of Vacancies:-10Vacancies
- Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicantsapplying for the position of ANMshould have passed 10th class standard examination from recognized board with half year training of multi – purpose health workers.
- Candidate Salary detail:-Rs 13000/- Per Month
- Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicantapplying for the position of ANMwill be according to rules and regulation of National Rural Health mission (NRHM) organization norms.
- Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicantapplying for the position of ANMwill be on the basis of preliminary competitive assessment examination and personal interview.
Medical officer:- 01 vacancies
- Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Medical officer should have MBBS or equivalent degree from institute recognized by medical council of India.
- Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 40000/- Per Month
- Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Medical officerwill be according to rules and regulation of National Rural Health mission (NRHM) organization norms.
- Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicantapplying for the position of Medical officerwill be on the basis of preliminary competitive assessment examination and personal interview.
Important NOTE:- For the detail of other posts and qualification, Please check the advertisement link that given below.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for any position may apply in prescribed application form along with photocopies of relevant documents send to the Chairperson, district health society, Nicobar:- 744301 on or before 5th December 2016.
- Last date for the submission of application is5th December .
- Other than merit and suitability of the applicants and other criteria to be observed, the applicants will be considered preferably district wise against the district vacancies and on the basis of the districts from which they hail.
- The applicants will be considered only for the posts / locations against which they are likely to be posted.
- Since no transfer will be considered subsequently after their engagement, only those willing to be posted even in the interiors and fully locations may apply.
- Reservations policy / norms will be followed as prescribed by DP.
- There should not be any age limit for the position of serial number 1 to 10 in PDF attachment.
- 3% of the posts will be reserved for person with disabilities as per rules.
NRHM recruitment 2017 latest 10 Medical officer posts
National Health mission (NRHM) is an initiative undertaken by the government of India to address the health needs of underserved rural areas. Launched in April 2005 by Indian PM Manmohansingh the National Health mission (NRHM) was initially tasked with addressing the health needs of 18 states that has been entitled as having weak public health indicators. The Union cabinet headed vise its decision dated 1st May 2013 has approved the launch of National Urban Health mission (NUHM) as a sub-mission of an overarching National Health mission (NRHM) with national Rural health mission being the other sub-mission of national health mission.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)