NRHM Recruitment 2017-18 Sub Engineer latest posts – National Rural Health mission (NRHM) invites application for the position of 12 Sub Engineer vacancies. Apply before 15 days from the date of publication..
Name of the Company:- National Rural Health mission (NRHM)
Name of position:- Sub – Engineer
Job Location:- Madhya Pradesh
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs 20000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 15 days from the date of publication
Required Eligibility:- Diploma, Degree
Total No. of Vacancies:- 12 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Sub – Engineer should have diploma / degree in civil engineering / electrical engineering / mechanical engineering from recognized by AICT with one year experience.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 20000/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Sub – Engineer will be as per company norms.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Sub – Engineer will be on the interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Sub – Engineer are required to pay no application fee.
Important Note:- For the detail of other posts / qualification and general instruction, Please check the advertisement link that given below.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Sub – Engineer may apply in prescribed application form along with self – attested copies of relevant documents send to the superintendent Engineer, National health mission and Arera, Old jail road, Bhopal on or before 15 days from the date of publication.
- Date of publication is 19th May 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application form is 15 days from the date of publication.
- Other than merit and suitability of the applicants and other criteria to be observed, the applicants will be considered preferably district wise against the district vacancies and on the basis of the districts from which they hail.
- The applicants will be considered only for the posts / locations against which they are likely to be posted.
- Since no transfer will be considered subsequently after their engagement, only those willing to be posted even in the interiors and fully locations may apply.
- Reservations policy / norms will be followed as prescribed by DP.
- There should not be any age limit for the position of serial number 1 to 10 in PDF attachment.
- 3% of the posts will be reserved for person with disabilities as per rules.
- The number of vacancies are only indicative and may increase or decrease.
- The applicants shall provide five option in their application form for selection in different health facilities strictly in the order of their preference.
- The merit of the applicant who have obtained degree from foreign universities having grading system shall be calculated on Jammu and Kashmir public service commission.
- In case of poor performance the services of the applicant shall be terminated with one month notice.
National Health mission (NRHM) is an initiative undertaken by the government of India to address the health needs of underserved rueal areas. Launched in April 2005 by Indian PM Manmohan singh the National Health mission (NRHM) was initially tasked with addressing the health needs of 18 states that has been entitled as having weak public health indicators. The Union cabinet headed vise its decision dated 1st May 2013 has approved the launch of National Urban Health mission (NUHM) as a sub-mission of an overarching National Health mission (NRHM) with national Rural health mission being the other sub-mission of national health mission.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)