Northern West Railway recruitment 2017 Act Apprentice 388 posts – Northern West Railway invites Application from eligible applicants are invited for the position of 388 Act Apprentice vacancies. Apply online before 29th January 2017.
Name of the Company:- Northern West Railway
Name of position:- Act Apprentice
Job Location:- Rajasthan
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- As Per Notification
Grade Pay:- As Per Notification
Last Date:- 29th January 2017
Required Eligibility:- 10th class, +2 class
Total No. of Vacancies:- 388 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Act Apprentice should have passed 10th class standard examination board / +2 class standard examination board or its equivalent with national trade certificate in the notified trade issued by the National council for vocational training.
Candidate Salary detail:- As per Notification
Grade Pay:- As per Notification
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of trade Apprentice should not be less than 15 years and should not be more than 24 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 30th December 2016.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Act Apprentice will be on the basis of written examination / physical efficiency test / physical measurement test / document verification / awarding of bonus marks on the basis of NCC / sports verification / height and personal interview.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of Act Apprentice is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Act Apprentice may apply online through official website http://www.rrcjaipur.co.in from 30th December 2016 to 29th January 2017.
- Starting date for the submission of application is 30th December 2016.
- Last date for the submission of application is 29th January 2017.
- The entire centralized employed notice along with all Annexures with also be available on the website.
- All certificates should be either in English or in Hindi only, where applicants are not in English / Hindi / self-attested translated version should be produced wherever / whenever required.
- The recruitment committee reserves the right to reject the candidature of any applicant or at any stage of the process of recruitment.
- Recruitment committee reserves the right to conduct the right to conduct additional written examination / document verification at any stage.
- Recruitment committee also reserves the right to cancel part or whole of any recruitment process at any stage for any of the categories notified in this Centralized employment notice without assigning any reason thereof.
- The decision of the recruitment committee in all matters relating to eligibility / acceptance or rejection of selection / conduct of written examination / allotment of examination Centre / selection / allotment of posts to selected applicants etc. will be final and binding on the application.
- No enquiry or correspondence will be entertained by the recruitment committee in this regard.
- Recruitment committee will not be responsible for any inadvertent errors.
- Any legal issues arising out of this Centralized employment notice shall fall within the legal jurisdiction of High court of judicature, Hyderabad.
- In the event of any dispute about interpretation, the English version will be treated a final.
Central Railway is one of the 17 Railway zones India. South Central Railway was formed on 2nd October 1966 when Hubli and Vijayawada divisions of southern railway and Sholapur and Secunderabad division of Central Railway were cerved out and merged into a new zone. Guntakal division of southern railway was merged with south Central railway on 2nd October 1977 and Sholapur division was remerged with Central Railway. Secunderabad division was split into two division viz. Secunderabad and Hyderabad on 17th February 1978 following reorganization of zones and division with effect from 1st April 2003 two new divisions. Guntur and Nanded were operationalized duly transferring Hubil division to newly formed south Western Railway.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)