North Western Railway Recruitment 2018 Part Time Dental Surgeon posts – North Western Railway intends to appoint qualified applicants for the position of Part Time Dental Surgeon vacancies. Applicants may appear walk-in-interview on 12th January 2018.
Name of the Company:- North Western Railway
Name of position:- Part Time Dental Surgeon
Job Location:- Rajasthan
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 19400/- per month
Last Date:- 12th January 2018
Required Eligibility:- BDS
Official Website:- www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in
Total No. of Vacancies:- Vacancies Not Specified
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Part Time Dental Surgeon should have bachelor degree of dental surgery (BDS) from recognized institution by dental council of India and applicant should have completed one year compulsory rotator internship.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs. 19400/- per month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Part Time Dental Surgeon should be maximum 60 years.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Part Time Dental Surgeon will be on the basis of walk-in-interview.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the any position of Part Time Dental Surgeon may appear walk-in-interview along with prescribed application form / photocopies and original certificates.
- Walk-in-interview date is 12th January 2018 from 9am to 12 pm)
- The entire centralized employed notice along with all Annexures with also be available on the website.
- All certificates should be either in English or in Hindi only, where applicants are not in English / Hindi / self-attested translated version should be produced wherever / whenever required.
- The recruitment committee reserves the right to reject the candidature of any applicant or at any stage of the process of recruitment.
- Recruitment committee reserves the right to conduct the right to conduct additional written examination / document verification at any stage.
- Recruitment committee also reserves the right to cancel part or whole of any recruitment process at any stage for any of the categories notified in this Centralized employment notice without assigning any reason thereof.
- The decision of the recruitment committee in all matters relating to eligibility / acceptance or rejection of selection / conduct of written examination / allotment of examination Centre / selection / allotment of posts to selected applicants etc. will be final and binding on the application.
- No enquiry or correspondence will be entertained by the recruitment committee in this regard.
- Recruitment committee will not be responsible for any inadvertent errors.
- Any legal issues arising out of this Centralized employment notice shall fall within the legal jurisdiction of High court of judicature, Hyderabad.
- In the event of any dispute about interpretation, the English version will be treated a final.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)