North Western Railway Recruitment 2017 staff Nurse 17 Posts – North Western Railway invites Application from eligible applicants are invited for the position of 17 Pharmacist and staff Nurse vacancies. Applicants may appear walk-in-interview from 22nd August 2017 to 24th 2017.
Name of the Company:- North Western Railway
Name of position:- Pharmacist and staff Nurse
Job Location:- Rajasthan
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 12190/- per month
Last Date:- 24th August 2017
Required Eligibility:- +2 pass, Diploma, B.Sc.
Total No. of Vacancies:- 17 Vacancy
Pharmacist:- 03 vacancies
- Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Pharmacist should have +2 class in science or its equivalent with 2 year diploma in pharmacy and registration with pharmacy of India or registration with state pharmacy council.
- Candidate Salary detail:- Rs. 12190/- per month
- Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Pharmacist should not be less than 20 yeas and should not be more than 30 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st July 2017.
- Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Pharmacist will be on the basis of interview.
Staff Nurse:- 14 vacancies
- Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Staff Nurse should have certified as registration nurse and midwife having passed 3 year course in General Nursing and midwifery from a school of Nursing or other institution recognized by the Indian Nursing council or B.Sc. Nursing.
- Candidate Salary detail:- Rs. 2119/- per month
- Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Staff Nurse should not be less than 20 yeas and should not be more than 35 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st July 2017.
- Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Staff Nurse will be on the basis of interview.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the any position may appear walk-in-interview along with self – attested copies of relevant documents and three recent passport size photograph from 22nd August 2017 to 24th August 2017.
- Walk-in-interview date is 22nd August 2017 to 24th August 2017.
- The entire centralized employed notice along with all Annexures with also be available on the website.
- All certificates should be either in English or in Hindi only, where applicants are not in English / Hindi / self-attested translated version should be produced wherever / whenever required.
- The recruitment committee reserves the right to reject the candidature of any applicant or at any stage of the process of recruitment.
- Recruitment committee reserves the right to conduct the right to conduct additional written examination / document verification at any stage.
- Recruitment committee also reserves the right to cancel part or whole of any recruitment process at any stage for any of the categories notified in this Centralized employment notice without assigning any reason thereof.
- The decision of the recruitment committee in all matters relating to eligibility / acceptance or rejection of selection / conduct of written examination / allotment of examination Centre / selection / allotment of posts to selected applicants etc. will be final and binding on the application.
- No enquiry or correspondence will be entertained by the recruitment committee in this regard.
- Recruitment committee will not be responsible for any inadvertent errors.
- Any legal issues arising out of this Centralized employment notice shall fall within the legal jurisdiction of High court of judicature, Hyderabad.
- In the event of any dispute about interpretation, the English version will be treated a final.
North Western Railway Recruitment 2017 staff Nurse 17 Posts
South Central Railway is one of the 17 Railway zones India. South Central Railway was formed on 2nd October 1966 when Hubli and Vijayawada divisions of southern railway and Sholapur and Secunderabad division of Central Railway were cerved out and merged into a new zone. Guntakal division of southern railway was merged with south Central railway on 2nd October 1977 and Sholapur division was remerged with Central Railway. Secunderabad division was split into two division viz. Secunderabad and Hyderabad on 17th February 1978 following reorganization of zones and division with effect from 1st April 2003 two new divisions. Guntur and Nanded were operationalized duly transferring Hubil division to newly formed south Western Railway.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)