North Western Railway Recruitment 2017 Sports Quota 21 Posts – North Western Railway invites Application from eligible applicants are invited for the position of 21 Sports Quota vacancies. Apply before 18th September 2017.
Name of the Company:- North Western Railway
Name of position:- Sports Quota
Job Location:- Rajasthan
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- per month
Last Date:- 18th September 2017
Required Eligibility:- Graduate, +2 pass
Advertisement No:- 02/2017
Total No. of Vacancies:- 21 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Sports Quota have graduate or its equivalent from a recognized university or +2 class or its equivalent board.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- per month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Sports Quota should not be less than 18 yeas and should not be more than 25 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Sports Quota will be on the basis of interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the any position of Sports Quota are required to pay application fee Rs 500/- for General / OBC and Rs 250/- for SC / ST / women and economic backward through demand draft / IPO in the favor of North Western Railway Sports Association payable at Jaipur / GPO Jaipur.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the any position of Sports Quota may apply in prescribed application form along with self – attested copies of certificates send to Assistant Personnel officer (Rectt), Railway Recruitment Cell, North Western Railway, Power House road, Opposite DRM office, Jaipur on or before 18th September 2017.
- Last date is 18th September 2017.
- The entire centralized employed notice along with all Annexures with also be available on the website.
- All certificates should be either in English or in Hindi only, where applicants are not in English / Hindi / self-attested translated version should be produced wherever / whenever required.
- The recruitment committee reserves the right to reject the candidature of any applicant or at any stage of the process of recruitment.
- Recruitment committee reserves the right to conduct the right to conduct additional written examination / document verification at any stage.
- Recruitment committee also reserves the right to cancel part or whole of any recruitment process at any stage for any of the categories notified in this Centralized employment notice without assigning any reason thereof.
- The decision of the recruitment committee in all matters relating to eligibility / acceptance or rejection of selection / conduct of written examination / allotment of examination Centre / selection / allotment of posts to selected applicants etc. will be final and binding on the application.
- No enquiry or correspondence will be entertained by the recruitment committee in this regard.
- Recruitment committee will not be responsible for any inadvertent errors.
- Any legal issues arising out of this Centralized employment notice shall fall within the legal jurisdiction of High court of judicature, Hyderabad.
- In the event of any dispute about interpretation, the English version will be treated a final.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)