North Western Railway recruitment 2016-2017 Group C 19 posts – North Western Railway, Application from eligible applicants are invited for the position of 21 group C against sports quota vacancies in Railway department. Apply before 22nd August 2016.
Name of the Company:- North Western Railway
Name of position:- group C
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 2800/-
Last Date:- 22nd August 2016
Required Eligibility:-+2 class, graduate
Total No. of Vacancies:- 19 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of group C should have passed +2 class standard examination board or equivalent graduate from recognized university with sports certificate.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Grade pay:- Rs 2800/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of group C should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 25 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of group C will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of group C is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of group C are required to pay application fee Rs 250/- for schedule caste categories candidates / schedule tribe categories candidates / women categories candidates / minorities categories candidates / economically categories candidates / backward class categories candidates and Rs 500/- for all other categories candidates through demand draft / IPO drawn in the favor of North Western railway sports association payable at Jaipur / G.P.O Jalpur.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of group C may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of relevant documents send to the senior personal officer (RO), Railway recruitment cell, North Western Railway, Power House road, opposite DRM office, Jalpur on or before 22nd August 2016.
- Last date of the submission of application is 22nd August 2016.
- The entire centralized employed notice along with all Annexures with also be available on the website.
- All certificates should be either in English or in Hindi only, where applicants are not in English / Hindi / self-attested translated version should be produced wherever / whenever required.
- The recruitment committee reserves the right to reject the candidature of any applicant or at any stage of the process of recruitment.
- Recruitment committee reserves the right to conduct the right to conduct additional written examination / document verification at any stage.
- Recruitment committee also reserves the right to cancel part or whole of any recruitment process at any stage for any of the categories notified in this Centralized employment notice without assigning any reason thereof.
- The decision of the recruitment committee in all matters relating to eligibility / acceptance or rejection of selection / conduct of written examination / allotment of examination Centre / selection / allotment of posts to selected applicants etc. will be final and binding on the application.
- No enquiry or correspondence will be entertained by the recruitment committee in this regard.
- Recruitment committee will not be responsible for any inadvertent errors.
- Any legal issues arising out of this Centralized employment notice shall fall within the legal jurisdiction of High court of judicature, Hyderabad.
- In the event of any dispute about interpretation, the English version will be treated a final.
North Western Railway is one of the 17 Railway zones India. South Central Railway was formed on 2nd October 1966 when Hubli and Vijayawada divisions of southern railway and Sholapur and Secunderabad division of Central Railway were cerved out and merged into a new zone. Guntakal division of southern railway was merged with south Central railway on 2nd October 1977 and Sholapur division was remerged with Central Railway. Secunderabad division was split into two division viz. Secunderabad and Hyderabad on 17th February 1978 following reorganization of zones and division with effect from 1st April 2003 two new divisions. Guntur and Nanded were operationalized duly transferring Hubil division to newly formed south Western Railway.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)