North Central Railway recruitment 2016 2017 Group C 21 posts – North Central Railway invites application for the Position of 21 Group – C vacancies against sports quota 2016 – 2017. Apply online before 7th November 2016.
Name of the Company:- North Central Railway
Name of position:- Group – C
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 2000/-
Last Date:- 7th November 2016
Required Eligibility:- Intermediate, matric, ITI
Total No. of Vacancies:-21 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicantsapplying for the position of Group – C should have intermediate or equivalent examination passed with 50% marks and pass in matriculation or ITI or its equivalent or higher education.
Candidate Salary detail:-Rs.5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 2000/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicantapplying for the position of Group – C should not be less than 18 years and should not be exceeding 25 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2016.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicantapplying for the positionof Group – Cwill be on the basis of written examination and persona interview.
Application fee:-Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Group – C are required to pay application fee Rs 500/- for general categories candidates / other backward class categories candidates and Rs 250/0 for schedule caste categories candidates / schedule tribe categories candidates / person with disabilities categories candidates / EX- Service men categories candidates / women categories candidates through online or by using internet banking or debit cards / credit cards.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicantsapplying for the position of Group – C is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii)5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to fill the form:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the positionof Group – C may apply online through official website of North Central Railway www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in from 8th October 2016 to 7th November 2016.
How to apply:-
Application Form can be downloaded from the official website of Indian Railways www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in
Application should be filled by the candidates in their own handwriting, in Hindi or English only.
Left Hand and Right Hand thumb impressions shall be affixed in the boxes given at the bottom of the application. Applications signed in capital letters/ spaced – out letters will be treated as invalid.
The colour photograph of size 4.5cms x 3.5 cms with clear front view of the candidate without cap and sunglasses shall be pasted at appropriate location.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 8th October 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 7th November 2016.
- The Candidates should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions prescribed for the Scouts & Guides quota. Eligibility of the candidates for the post notified in this notification would be decided on the basis of the information furnished by them in the Online Application.
- Candidates should be in readiness to appear in the written test on 06.03.2016 and scouting skill test etc at short notice. Information regarding call letter will be sent through SMS and e-mail alerts on their registered mobile numbers and e-mail IDs, indicated in their ONLINE application.
- Candidates belonging to the categories seeking age relaxation/Fee exemption have to produce requisite original certificates as given in Annexures at the time document verification, otherwise their candidature will be summarily rejected.
- The candidates already employed in Central/State/PSUs including Railway should produce no objection certificate (NOC) from the employer during document verification otherwise their candidature will be summarily rejected.
- Only Indian National are eligible for this post.
- Candidates recommended for appointment will have to pass the requisite Medical Fitness Test, as per the standards prescribed for the selected post.
- Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate..
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)