NIT Silchar Recruitment 2018 latest Research Assistant 01 vacancy – National Institute of Technology,(NIT) intends to appoint qualified applicants for the position of 01 Research Assistant vacancy. Applicant may apply on or before 12th January 2018.
Name of the Company:- National Institute of Technology, (NIT)
Name of position:- Research Assistant
Job Location:- (Silchar) Assam
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.13000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 12th January 2018
Required Eligibility:- Master Degree
Official website of NIT:- www.nits.ac.in
Total Number of vacancies:- 01 vacancy
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Research Assistant should have Master in social science and Humanities discipline.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 13000/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Research Assistant will be as per company norms.
Selection process:- The selection of the applicant applying for the position of Research Assistant will be on the basis of Walk-in-interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Research Assistant are required to pay no application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Research Assistant may apply in prescribed application form send to the email@example.com with ‘ICSSR project’ as subject head by 12th January 2018 and appear walk-in-interview on 19th January 2018 at 11 am.
- Last date for the submission of application form is 12th January 2018.
- Walk-in-interview date is 19th January 2018.
- No TA / DA will be paid.
- Due consideration will be given to Schedule caste (SC) / Schedule tribe (ST) / Other backward class (OBC) / Physically Handicapped (PH) candidates as per government of India rules.
- Physically handicapped categories applicant (PH) should bring the valid certificate of permanent disability from the competent authority.
- Applicant should report for certificate verification half an hour before the time of interview at NTTC central library.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)