NIT Patna Recruitment 2017 Project Assistant vacancies – National Institute of Technology, Patna (NIT) invites application for the position of Project Assistant vacancies. Apply before 14th march 2017.
Name of the Company:- National Institute of Technology, (NIT)
Name of position:- Project Assistant
Job Location:- Patna (Bihar)
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.12000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 14th March 2017
Required Eligibility:- M.Sc. M.Tech.
Total Number of vacancies:- Not Specified
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Project Assistant should have M.Sc. / M.Tech in chemistry / Bio – chemistry / Bio – chemical engineering with at least 55% marks from recognized institute / university with or without NET / GATE or preference will be given to NET / GATE qualified applicants.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 12000/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Project Assistant should be maximum 28 years.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Project Assistant will be on the basis of personal interview.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Project Assistant may apply om plain paper along with bio data with self attested copies of certificates send by speed post to Dr. Niki Swta Jha, Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistry, National instate of technology, Patna or by email:- firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 14th March 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application is 14th march 2017.
- The engagement is purely on Ad – hoc basis.
- Interested eligible applicants with specified qualification may report for the interview at their own expenses.
- Degree from government / government recognized institutions will only be entertained.
- No TA / DA will be paid.
- Due consideration will be given to Schedule caste (SC) / Schedule tribe (ST) / Other backward class (OBC) / Physically Handicapped (PH) candidates as per government of India rules.
- Eligible applicant should bring the valid caste certificate from the competent authority.
- Physically handicapped categories applicant (PH) should bring the valid certificate of permanent disability from the competent authority.
- Applicant should report for certificate verification half an hour before the time of interview at NTTC central library.
National Institute of Technology, Calicut (NIT) formerly the Calicut Regional Engineering College (CREC) is a federally funded technical university and an institute of national importance governed by an act passed by parliament. The campus is situated near Chathamangalam, 22 Kilometers (14ml) north east of Kozhikode on the Kozhikode – Mukkam rode. It was established in 1961 and was known as Calicut Regional Engineering college (CREC) until 2002. It is one of the national institute of technology established by the government of India for imparting high standard technical education to students from all over the country. The college is among the very few situation in the country to host a super computer or its own and amongst the pioneers in the country to have a dedicated nano-technology department.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)