NIT Mizoram recruitment 2016 2017 latest Accountant vacancies – National Institute of Technology,Mizoram (NIT) invites application for the position of Accountant on temporary basis. Applicants may appear walk – in – interview on 19th September 2016.
Name of the Company:- National Institute of Technology, (NIT)
Name of position:-Accountant
Job Location:- Mizoram
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.15000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 19th September 2016
Required Eligibility:- Degree in commerce / master degree in commerce
Total Number of vacancies:-Not Specified
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicantsapplying for the position of Accountant should have bachelor degree in commerce / master degree in commerce with honours in accountancy and applicants having good computer skill with the knowledge of Tally software.
Experience:-Eligible applicants applying for the position of Accountant should have 2 year experience.
Candidate Salary detail:-Rs 15000/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicantapplying for the position of Accountant will be according to rules and regulation of National Institute of Technology, (NIT) organization.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicantapplying for the position of Accountant will be on the basis of walk – in – interview that will be held at the administrative block, NIT Mizoram, Chaltlang, Aizwal:- 796012 on 19th September 2016.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the positionofAccountant may appear walk – in – interview along with original documents that will be held at administrative block, NIT Mizoram, Chaltlang, Aizwal:- 796012 on 19th September 2016.
- Date of interview is 18th September 2016.
- The engagement is purely on Ad – hoc basis.
- Interested eligible applicants with specified qualification may report for the interview at their own expenses.
- Degree from government / government recognized institutions will only be entertained.
- No TA / DA will be paid.
- Due consideration will be given to Schedule caste (SC) / Schedule tribe (ST) / Other backward class (OBC) / Physically Handicapped (PH) candidates as per government of India rules.
- Eligible applicant should bring the valid caste certificate from the competent authority.
- Physically handicapped categories applicant (PH) should bring the valid certificate of permanent disability from the competent authority.
- Applicant should report for certificate verification half an hour before the time of interview at NTTC central library.
National Institute of Technology, Calicut (NIT) formerly the Calicut Regional Engineering College (CREC) is a federally funded technical university and an institute of national importance governed by an act passed by parliament. The campus is situated near Chathamangalam, 22 Kilometers (14ml) north east of Kozhikode on the Kozhikode – Mukkam rode. It was established in 1961 and was known as Calicut Regional Engineering college (CREC) until 2002. It is one of the national institute of technology established by the government of India for imparting high standard technical education to students from all over the country. The college is among the very few situation in the country to host a super computer or its own and amongst the pioneers in the country to have a dedicated nano-technology department.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)