NIT Karnataka recruitment 2016 2017 Library Professional Trainee 05 post – National Institute of Technology, Karnataka (NIT) invites application for the position of 05 library professional trainee vacancies on temporary basis. Apply before 15th October 2016.
Name of the Company:- National Institute of Technology, (NIT)
Name of position:- library professional trainee
Job Location:- Karnataka
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.8000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 15th October 2016
Required Eligibility:- Graduation, Post – graduation
Total Number of vacancies:- 05 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of library professional trainee should have graduation or post – graduation in library science and information science from a recognized Indian universities.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 8000/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of library professional trainee should be below 35 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 15th October 2016.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of library professional trainee will be on the basis of personal interview.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of library professional trainee may apply on plain paper along with bio data with self – attested copies of testimonials / documents send by speed post to The registrar, National institute of technology, Karnataka, post Srinivasnagar, ,Mangalore:- 575025, Karnataka on or before 15th October 2016.
- Last date for the submission of application is 15th October 2016.
- The engagement is purely on Ad – hoc basis.
- Interested eligible applicants with specified qualification may report for the interview at their own expenses.
- Degree from government / government recognized institutions will only be entertained.
- No TA / DA will be paid.
- Due consideration will be given to Schedule caste (SC) / Schedule tribe (ST) / Other backward class (OBC) / Physically Handicapped (PH) candidates as per government of India rules.
- Eligible applicant should bring the valid caste certificate from the competent authority.
- Physically handicapped categories applicant (PH) should bring the valid certificate of permanent disability from the competent authority.
- Applicant should report for certificate verification half an hour before the time of interview at NTTC central library.
National Institute of Technology, Calicut (NIT) formerly the Calicut Regional Engineering College (CREC) is a federally funded technical university and an institute of national importance governed by an act passed by parliament. The campus is situated near Chathamangalam, 22 Kilometers (14ml) north east of Kozhikode on the Kozhikode – Mukkam rode. It was established in 1961 and was known as Calicut Regional Engineering college (CREC) until 2002. It is one of the national institute of technology established by the government of India for imparting high standard technical education to students from all over the country. The college is among the very few situation in the country to host a super computer or its own and amongst the pioneers in the country to have a dedicated nano-technology department.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)