NIRTH Recruitment 2017-18 Technical Assistant 01 vacancy – National institute for Research in Tribal health (NIRTH) invites application for the position of 01 Technical Assistant vacancy. Applicants may appear walk-in-interview on 16th November 2017.
Name of the Company:- National institute for Research in Tribal health (NIRTH)
Name of position:- Technical Assistant
Job Location:- Madhya Pradesh
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.31000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 16th November 2017
Required Eligibility:- Graduate, Master degree
Official website:- www.nirth.res.in
Total No. of Vacancies:- 01 Vacancy
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Technical Assistant should have graduate in science / relevant subjects from a recognized university or master degree in relevant discipline.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 31000/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Technical Assistant should be maximum 30 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 16th November 2017..
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Technical Assistant will be on the basis of interview.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Technical Assistant may appear for interview along with application form / original and copies of certificates at the time of interview.
- Walk-in-interview date is 16th November 2017.
- The candidate must have absolute integrity / honesty / good moral character for which he / she will submit certificate of two responsible person at the time of interview.
- vacancies may be increased or decreased, at sole discretion of the organization.
- The place of employment will be at Madhya Pradesh.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)