NIOS recruitment 2016 notification latest junior Engineer posts – National institute of open schooling (NIOS) invites application for the position of junior engineer on direct recruitment. Apply before 21st June 2016.
Name of the Company:- National institute of open schooling (NIOS)
Name of position:- junior engineer
Job Location:- Noida (Uttar Pradesh)
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 4200/-
Last Date:- 21st June 2016
Required Eligibility:- Diploma, degree in engineering
Total No. of Vacancies:- 01 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of junior engineer should have following qualification:-
- Applicant should have three year diploma in electrical engineering / degree in electrical engineering from a recognized institute / university.
- Applicant should have knowledge of computer operations.
Experience:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of junior engineer should have following experience:-
- Applicant should have minimum three year professional experience in electrical engineering and maintenance work in offices under Central / state government / university / statutory or autonomous organization / recognized institution.
- Applicant should have working knowledge of English and Hindi.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Grade Pay:– Rs 4200/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of junior engineer should be 30 years for direct recruitment and the age of the applicant should be 56 years for deputation. The relaxation as per government of India rules.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of junior engineer will be on the basis of personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of junior engineer are required to pay application fee along with a demand draft of Rs 500/- (Rupees five hundred only) for un – reserved categories candidates / other backward class categories candidates and Rs 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred fifty only) for schedule caste categories candidates / schedule tribe categories candidates in the favor of Secretary, National institute of open schooling, payable at Noida. However, physically handicapped category candidates with a minimum of 40% disability are exempted from payment. The amount shall be accepted in the form of bank draft only and fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances. Applicants are advised to write their name / address and post applied for in capital letters on the backside of demand draft.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of junior engineer is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of junior engineer may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of certificates / prescribed application fee and latest passport size photograph send to the joint director (Admin), national institute of open schooling, A-24 / 25, institutional area, sector – 62, Noida:- 201309, Uttar Pradesh on or before 21st June 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 21st June 2016.
- All posts bear all India liability.
- Crucial date for determining eligibility with regard to age limit / qualification and experience will be the last date for receipt of application.
- Age relaxation is admissible as per government of India rules.
- Internal applicants not in line of promotion are eligible for deputation post.
- NIOS reserves the right to conduct or not to conduct written examination / trade examination / skill examination for such posts.
- NIOS reserves the right to prepare a panel of applicants for filling up future vacancies arising during the validity of the panel.
- NIOS reserves the right to relax any of the eligibility conditions in deserving cases.
National institute of open schooling is the board of education under the union government of India. National institute of open schooling was established by the ministry of human resource department of the government of India in 1989 to provide education to remote areas under the notice to increase literacy and aimed forward for flexible learning. The National institute of open schooling is a national board that administers examination for secretary and senior secondary examination of open schools similar to the CBSE and the CISCE to increase literacy and provide education to rural areas.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)