NIELIT Recruitment 2017 Scientist Technical Assistant 340 Posts – National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT), invites application for the position of 340 scientist “B” and scientific / technical assistant “A” vacancies in National information Centre (NIC). Apply online before 22nd September 2017.
Name of the Company:- National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT)
Name of position:- scientist “B” and scientific / technical assistant “A”
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 56100 – 177500/- per month
Last Date:- 22nd September 2017
Required Eligibility:- BE, B.Tech, M.Sc, MS, MCA
Total No. of Vacancies:- 340 Vacancies
Scientist “B”:- 81 vacancies
- Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Scientist “B” should have BE / B.Tech in computer science or computer engineering / information technology / electronics and communication / electronics telecommunication or M.Sc. with one year relevant experience.
- Candidate Salary detail:- Rs. 56100 – 177500/- per month
- Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Scientist “B” is maximum 30 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 28th August 2017.
- Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Scientist “B” will be on the basis of interview.
Scientist / Technical Assistant:- 259 vacancies
- Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Scientist / Technical Assistant should have M.Sc. / MS / MCA / BE / B.Tech in relevant discipline.
- Candidate Salary detail:- Rs. 35400 – 112400/- per month
- Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Scientist / Technical Assistant is maximum 30 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 28th August 2017.
- Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Scientist / Technical Assistant will be on the basis of interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position are required to pay application fee Rs 800/- through online. schedule caste categories candidates / schedule tribe categories candidates / person with disabilities categories candidates /women are exempted from application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for any position may apply online through official website http://nielit.gov.in from 28th July 2017 to 22nd September 2017.
- Starting date for the submission of application form is 28th July 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application form is 22nd September 2017.
- Candidates interested in applying for more than one post should submit the separate application for each post and also remit the application fee for each post separately.
- It will be the sole responsibility of the candidate to satisfy himself/herself regarding his/her eligibility with regards to the essential qualification, post qualification experience, age etc. before applying.
- The number of years of experience required for the posts will be counted from the date of acquiring of prescribed minimum essential qualification for the post.
- The cut-off date for calculating the age as well as completion of the eligibility conditions with regard to essential qualifications and experience will be the closing date for receipt of the applications i.e. 15.02.2016 which will remain unchanged even in case of extension of the closing date for submission of the online applications.
- The number of posts and duration of the contract/employment may vary as per the requirement of the project/user department which will be co-terminus with the project.
- The candidature of the candidates is subject to their eligibility regarding academic, professional qualifications and post qualification experience etc. and mere applying for the post does not mean that the candidate is eligible for selection.
- Application are subject to further scrutiny at any point of time during the recruitment process but preferably at the time of interview/completing joining formalities.
- The Selection of the candidates for the post of District Manager will based on the merit prepared on the basis of the formula.
NIELIT Recruitment 2017 Scientist Technical Assistant 340 Posts
National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT) formerly known as the DOEACC Society, is an autonomous scientific society of the department of Electronics and information Technology. Ministry of Communications and information technology of the government of India . The Society is registered under the Societies Registration ACT, 1860. The NIELIT (National Institute of Electronic and Information Technology) Scheme, jointly developed by AICTE and Deity, was launched in 1990 after detailed deliberations in a National Working group. The objective of the scheme is to generate high quality man-power in the computer software and allied fields by utilizing the expertise and facilities available with various institutions in the non-formal sector. NIELET Society is the only professional examination body in India. Which accredits Computer Courses in ‘O’,’A’,’B’ & ‘C’ level approving institutes / organizations for conducting particular course, specializing in the non-formal sector of IT education and training.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)