NHSRC Recruitment 2018-2019 apply Consultant vacancies – National Health System resources Centre (NHSRC) invites application for the position of Consultant-Lab Vacancies. Apply before 23rd November 2018.
Name of the Company:- National Health System resources Centre (NHSRC)
Name of position:- Consultant-Lab
Job Location:- New Delhi
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 60000 – 90000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 23rd November 2018
Required Eligibility:- MBBS
Official website:- http://www.nhsrcindia.org/
Total No. of Vacancies:- Not Specified
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Consultant-Lab should have MBBS by medical council of India (MCI).
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 60000 – 90000/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Consultant-Lab should be up to 45 years.
Selection Process:- The selection of the applicant applying for the position of Consultant-Lab will be based on test or interview.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Consultant-Lab may download the application form attached with TOR send by email to email@example.com on or before 23rd November 2018.
- Last date for the submission of application is 23rd November 2018.
- The applicant should be able to tour extensively for monitoring and supervision..
- The age of the applicant should be as on the last date of receiving of applications.
- The remuneration shall be final in the range given / depending upon qualification and experience.
- It is mandatory to mention age / year of passing the degree / current and past employment dates on your resume without which applications will not be accepted.
National Health System resources Centre (NHSRC) is India technical support unit under the ministry of Health and Family welfare working across the country through the National rural health mission (NRHM), National Health System resources Centre (NHSRC) facilitate the attainment of universal access is equitable / affordable and quality health care through technical support and capacity building for strengthening public health system.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)