NHSRC recruitment 2017 Notification Consultant vacancies – National Health System resources Centre (NHSRC) invites application for the position of Consultant Vacancies. Apply before 20th April 2017.
Name of the Company:- National Health System resources Centre (NHSRC)
Name of position:- Consultant
Job Location:- New Delhi
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.40000 – 90000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 20th April 2017
Required Eligibility:- medical degree
Total No. of Vacancies:- Not Specified
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Consultant should have medical / dental / Ayush / pharmacy / nursing degree from a recognized institute.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 40000 – 90000/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of consultant should be up to 40 years. Retired government / public sector officer up to the age of 62 years are eligible to apply.
Selection Process:- The selection of the applicant applying for the position of Consultant will be based on test or interview.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of consultant may apply in prescribed application form along with all relevant documents / experience certificate and recent passport size photograph send by email to email@example.com on or before 20th April 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application is 20th April 2017,
- The reporting officer is Director (NCD), Ministry of Health and Family welfare.
- The applicant should be conversant with the use of computers in words processing work-sheets for data compilation / basic analysis / internet use and presentation.
- The applicant should be able to tour extensively for monitoring and supervision..
- The age of the applicant should be as on the last date of receiving of applications.
- The remuneration shall be final in the range given / depending upon qualification and experience.
- The Tenure is extendable as per rules and scheme guidelines as per preference and mutually agreed terms and conditions.
- It is mandatory to mention age / year of passing the degree / current and past employment dates on your resume without which applications will not be accepted.
- Please ensure to mention post applied for on envelope (in post) and subject (In-email), without which applications will not be accepted.
National Health System resources Centre (NHSRC) is India technical support unit under the ministry of Health and Family welfare working across the country through the National rural health mission (NRHM), National Health System resources Centre (NHSRC) facilitate the attainment of universal access is equitable / affordable and quality health care through technical support and capacity building for strengthening public health system.
National Health System resources Centre (NHSRC)has been set up under the national rural health mission of government of India to serve as an apex body for technical assistanbce.
Established in 2007 the national health system reseurse Centre mandate is to assist in policy an strategy development in the provision and mobilization of technical assistance to the states and in capacity building for the ministry of Health and Family Welfare at the Centre and in the states. The goal of the institution is to improve health outcomes by facilitating governance reform.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)