NHPC Recruitment 2017 apply online Fireman 07 Posts – National Hydro-electrics Power Corporation (NHPC) invites application for the position of 07 Fireman vacancies. Apply before 31st may 2017.
Name of the Company:- National Hydro-electrics Power Corporation (NHPC)
Name of position:- Fireman
Job Location:- Himachal Pradesh
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Not Specified
Last Date:- 31st May 2017
Required Eligibility:- 10th class
Total No. of Vacancies:- 07 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Fireman should have passed 10th class standard examination board.
Candidate Salary detail:- Not Specified
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Fireman should not be les than 18 years and should not be more than 30 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 31st May 2017.
Selection Process:- The selection of the applicant applying for the position of Fireman will be on the basis of merit list.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for any position of Fireman are required to pay no application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for position of Fireman may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested photocopies of relevant certificates send to senior manager (HR), National Hydro-electrics Power Corporation limited, Vill Bihali, Post-office Larji, District Kullu, Himachal Pradesh on or before 31st May 2017.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 31st May 2017.
- Applications will be on regular basis.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The period of probation shall be registered as per terms and condition of the Corporation.
- The appointment will be made on minimum of pay scale plus IDA.
- Corporation has its presence across the country and incumbent on selection may be posted / transferred any wherein in India.
- Departmental candidates with requisite qualification and experience working in the next lower scale wil only be considered.
- Schedule caste categories candidates (SC) schedule tribe categories candidates(ST) / person with disabilities categories candidates (PWD) and departmental categories candidates.
- Incomplete / un-signed applications and application received without photograph / fee / self-attested copies of relevant certificates and those received after the last date with summarily be rejected without any communication to the candidate.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)