NHAI Recruitment 2018 Finance General Manager 01 vacancy – National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) intends to appoint qualified applicants for the position of 01 General Manager (Finance) vacancy. Apply before 15th February 2018.
Name of the Company:- National Highways Authority of India (NHAI)
Name of position:- General Manager (Finance)
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 4800/-
Last Date:- 15th February 2018
Required Eligibility:- Degree, ICAI, ICAWI, MBA
Official Website:- www.nhai.org
Total No. of Vacancies:- 01 Vacancy
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of General Manager (Finance) should have Degree in accounts / commerce / ICAI / ICAWI / MBA in finance from a recognized institute / university or member of any organized group A financial accounts relates service of the central govt or of state govt.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of General Manager (Finance) should be maximum 56 years.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of General Manager (Finance) will be on the basis of interview.
Important Note:- For the detail of other posts / qualification, Please check the advertisement link that given below.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of General Manager (Finance) may apply in prescribed application form along with requisite information / documents may be sent by registered post / speed post through proper channel wherever applicable to the Krishan Dalal, Manager (HR / Admin)-I, National Highway Authority of India, Q-6 & 6, sector 10, Dwarka, New Delhi on or before 15th February 2018.
- Last date for the submission of application form is 15th February 2018.
- The experience in each case will be counted after attending of the basic qualification.
- No. of posts along with reservation of posts are subject of any variation.
- If there is any variation the applicants will be informed through announcement displayed on commission website.
- Any special concession such as rent fee quarter / light and water etc. will not be admissible.
- The applicant of reserved categories who are applying for the posts of un-reserved category should fulfill all the eligibility conditions.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this post.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)