NHAI recruitment 2017 Site Engineer latest 03 vacancies apply online latest government vacancies 2017 hiring engineering sarkari naukri in India jobs – National Highway Authority of India (NHAI) invites application for the position of 03 site engineer vacancies on short term on contractual basis. Apply before 15th December 2016.
Name of the Company:- National Highway Authority of India (NHAI)
Name of position:- site engineer
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Last Date:- 15th December 2016
Pay Scale:- Rs 50000/- Per Month
Required Eligibility:-Degree in engineering, diploma
Total No. of Vacancies:-03 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicantsapplying for the position of site engineer should have degree in civil engineering or diploma.
Experience:-Eligible applicants applying for the position of site engineer should have one year experience or diploma in civil engineering with 5 year experience.
Candidate Salary detail:-Rs 50000/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicantapplying for the position of site engineer will be according to rules and regulation of National Highway Authority of India (NHAI) .
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicantapplying for the position of site engineer will be on the basis of personal interview.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the positionof site engineer may apply in prescribed application form along with copies of certificates send to the Chief general manager (Tech) and regional officer, Mumbai, National Highway Authority of India (NHAI), 4th floor, plot no 22, sector 11, Opposite Belapur station, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai:- 400614 on or before 15th December 2016.
- Last date for the submission of application is 15th December 2016.
- Detailed advertisement and conditions are available on website www.aiimspatna.org.
- The number of posts are tentative and liable to change.
- The applicants required to be present “In person” along with application form duly filled with supporting certificates.
- NOC from the present employer (Applicable for those working in government organization / OBC – certificate should be valid for government of India employment.
- One set self-attested photocopies of all certificates to be submitted at the time of verification.
- Organization reserves the right to make amendment to the number of posts advertisement based on the functional requirement of the institute and to fill the posts partially or completely without assigning any reason.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)