NHAI Recruitment 2017 Notification site engineer 02 Posts – National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) invites application for the position of 02 site engineer vacancies on short fixed term contract basis. Apply online before 29th March 2017
Name of the Company:- National Highways Authority of India (NHAI)
Name of position:- site engineer
Job Location:- Haryana
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 50000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 29th March 2017
Required Eligibility:- Degree in engineering
Total No. of Vacancies:- 02 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of site engineer should have degree in civil engineering with more than one year experience.
Experience:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of site engineer should have one year experience.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 50000/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of site engineer will be according to rules and regulation of National Highways Authority of India.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position will be on the basis of personal interview.
Important Note:- For the detail of other posts / qualification, Please check the advertisement link that given below.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of site engineer may apply in prescribed application form along with copies of certificates and experience ertificate send to the project director, National highways AUthroity of India, CMU Mathura (at Faridabad), House No 60, Sector 16-A, Faridabad on or before 29ht March 2017.
- Last date for submission of application form is 29th March 2017.
- The experience in each case will be counted after attending of the basic qualification.
- No. of posts along with reservation of posts are subject of any variation.
- If there is any variation the applicants will be informed through announcement displayed on commission website.
- Any special concession such as rent fee quarter / light and water etc. will not be admissible.
- The person appointed will be probation for two years.
- The pension is sanctioned by the RPTC under EPF Scheme.
- The eligibility of applicants with regard to age certificates is to be determined on 8th March 2016.
- The applicant of reserved categories who are applying for the posts of un-reserved category should fulfill all the eligibility conditions.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this post.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)