NHAI Recruitment 2017 Latest Site Engineer 10 posts – National Highway Authority of India (NHAI) invites application for the position of 10 site engineer vacancies on short term on contractual basis. Apply before 19th January 2017.
Name of the Company:- National Highway Authority of India (NHAI)
Name of position:- site engineer
Job Location:- Uttarakhand
Last Date:- 19th January 2017
Pay Scale:- Rs 50000/- Per Month
Required Eligibility:-Degree in engineering
Total No. of Vacancies:- 10 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of site engineer should have degree in civil engineering.
Experience:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of site engineer should have one year experience.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 50000/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of site engineer will be according to rules and regulation of National Highway Authority of India (NHAI) .
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of site engineer will be on the basis of personal interview.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of site engineer may apply in prescribed application form along with copies of certificates send to the Chief general manager (Tech) and regional officer, Uttarakhand, National Highway Authority of India (NHAI), House No 58/37, Balbir road, Dehradun on or before 19th January 2017.
Last date for the submission of application is 19th January 2017.
- The number of posts are tentative and liable to change.
- The applicants required to be present “In person” along with application form duly filled with supporting certificates.
- NOC from the present employer (Applicable for those working in government organization / OBC – certificate should be valid for government of India employment.
- One set self-attested photocopies of all certificates to be submitted at the time of verification.
- Organization reserves the right to make amendment to the number of posts advertisement based on the functional requirement of the institute and to fill the posts partially or completely without assigning any reason.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)