NHAI Recruitment 2017 Latest Deputy Manager 04 Posts – National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) invites application for the position of 04 Deputy Manager (Information Technology) vacancies on short fixed term contract basis. Apply online before 30th November 2017
Name of the Company:- National Highways Authority of India (NHAI)
Name of position:- Deputy Manager (Information Technology)
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Last Date:- 30th November 2017
Required Eligibility:- BE, B.Tech, MSC
Total No. of Vacancies:- 04 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Deputy Manager (Information Technology) should have BE / B.Tech from a recognized university or M.Sc. in computer science / information technology.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Deputy Manager (Information Technology) should be maximum 35 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 30th November 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Deputy Manager (Information Technology) will be on the basis of personal interview.
Important Note:- For the detail of other posts / qualification, Please check the advertisement link that given below.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Deputy Manager (Information Technology) may apply online through official website http://www.nhai.org from 12th September 2017 to 30th November 2017.
- Starting date for submission of application form is 12th September 2017.
- Last date for submission of application form is 30th November 2017.
- The experience in each case will be counted after attending of the basic qualification.
- No. of posts along with reservation of posts are subject of any variation.
- If there is any variation the applicants will be informed through announcement displayed on commission website.
- Any special concession such as rent fee quarter / light and water etc. will not be admissible.
- The applicant of reserved categories who are applying for the posts of un-reserved category should fulfill all the eligibility conditions.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this post.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)