NGRI Recruitment 2017-18 Latest Senior Scientist 17 Posts – National Geophysical Research institute (HGRI) invites application for the position of 17 Scientist / Senior Scientist vacancies. Apply online before 31st December 2017.
Name of the Company:- National Geophysical Research institute (NGRI)
Name of position:- Scientist / Senior Scientist
Job Location:- Andhra Pradesh
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 83948/- Per Month
Last Date:- 31st December 2017
Required Eligibility:- PHD
Advertisement No:- 07/2017
Official Website:- www.ngri.org.in
Total No. of Vacancies:- 17 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Scientist / Senior Scientist should have PHD in relevant disciplines.
- Candidate Salary detail for Scientist:- Rs 83948/- Per Month
- Candidate Salary detail for Senior Scientist:- Rs 97712/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Scientist / Senior Scientist should be maximum 32 years for Scientist and 37 years for senior scientist.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Scientist / Senior Scientist will be on the basis of personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Scientist / Senior Scientist are required to pay application fee Rs 100/- through online. SC / ST / PWD / women / CSIR employee / Abroad candidates are exempted from application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Scientist / Senior Scientist may apply online through official website http://www.ngri.org.in from 30th November 2017 to 31st December 2017.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 30th November 2017.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 31st December 2017.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The number of vacancies are 17.
- However, the upper age limit is relaxable in the accordance with the orders issued by the government of Andhra Pradesh from time to time.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)