New Delhi NPL recruitment 2017 Technical Assistant 21 posts – National Physical Laboratory (NPL) invites application for the position of 21 Scientist and Technical Assistant vacancies. Apply online before 17th January 2017.
Name of the Company:- National Physical Laboratory (NPL)
Name of position:- Scientist and Technical Assistant
Job Location:- New Delhi
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- per month
Grade Pay:- Rs 6600/-
Last Date:- 17th January 2017
Required Eligibility:-ME, M.Tech, PHD, Diploma
Total No. of Vacancies:- 21 Vacancies
Scientist:- 15 vacancies
- Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Scientist should have ME / M.Tech in material science engineering / material engineering or HD submitted (Material science / material engineering) or its equivalent subject.
- Candidate Salary detail:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- per month
- Grade Pay:- Rs 6600/-
- Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Scientist is minimum 32 years.
- Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Scientist will be on the basis of interview.
- Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Scientist are required to pay application fee Rs 100/- through demand draft in the favor of the Director, National Physical Laboratory payable at New Delhi.
Technical Assistant:- 06 vacancies
- Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Technical Assistant should have 1st class diploma in electrical engineering of at-least 3 year full time duration or at – least 2 year full time duration in case of lateral admission in Diploma curses or its equivalent with experience of 2 year in the relevant area.
- Candidate Salary detail:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- per month
- Grade Pay:- Rs 4200/-
- Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Technical Assistant is minimum 28 years.
- Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Technical Assistant will be on the basis of interview.
- Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Technical Assistant are required to pay application fee Rs 100/- through demand draft in the favor of the Director, National Physical Laboratory payable at New Delhi.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for any position may apply online through official website http://www.nplindia.org from 17th December 2016 to 17th January 2017 and send the application with attested copies of certificates send to Administrative officer, National physical laboratory, Dr. K.S Krishan Marg, New Delhi:-110012 on or before 24th January 2017.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 24th January 2017.
- Candidates interested in applying for more than one post should submit the separate application for each post and also remit the application fee for each post separately.
- It will be the sole responsibility of the candidate to satisfy himself/herself regarding his/her eligibility with regards to the essential qualification, post qualification experience, age etc. before applying.
- The number of years of experience required for the posts will be counted from the date of acquiring of prescribed minimum essential qualification for the post.
- The cut-off date for calculating the age as well as completion of the eligibility conditions with regard to essential qualifications and experience will be the closing date for receipt of the applications/
- The number of posts and duration of the contract/employment may vary as per the requirement of the project/user department which will be co-terminus with the project.
- The candidature of the candidates is subject to their eligibility regarding academic, professional qualifications and post qualification experience etc. and mere applying for the post does not mean that the candidate is eligible for selection.
- Application are subject to further scrutiny at any point of time during the recruitment process but preferably at the time of interview/completing joining formalities.
- The Selection of the candidates for the post will based on the merit prepared on the basis of the formula.
- Non-Submission of the documents in the above sequence may lead to cancellation/rejection of the application form.
- Before finally submitting the online application, the candidates must go through the particulars entered carefully. Incomplete forms submitted will be summarily rejected.
- Any request for change of particulars like name, father name, address, etc. will not be entertained at a later stage after the online submission of the online application.
New Delhi NPL recruitment 2017 Technical Assistant 21 posts
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)