New Delhi NHSRC recruitment 2016 Finance Controller 3 posts – National Health System resources Centre (NHSRC) invites application for the position of 03 Finance Controller vacancies on contractual basis. Apply before 20th May 2016.
Name of the Company:- National Health System resources Centre (NHSRC)
Name of position:- Finance Controller
Job Location:- New Delhi
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 90000 – 130000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 20th May 2016
Required Eligibility:- MBA, CA, degree in commerce
Total No. of Vacancies:- 03 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Finance Controller should have MBA in finance / CA from a reputed and recognized institution. Preferably with a degree in commerce from a recognized university.
Experience:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Finance Controller should have experience of at – least 6+ year, preferably 3 – 4 year in social sector. Exposure to financial management operation research system analysis / computer programming / government accounting / funds flow management / utilization certificate and scheme – wise expenditure in a government set – up and development of accounting packages will be an added advantage . Exposure in social sector schemes at national / state and district level and knowledge of Tally accounting package / MS office / MS word / MS power – point should be desirable.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 90000 – 130000/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Finance Controller will be according to rules and regulation of National Health System resources Centre (NHSRC) organization.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of c National Health System resources Centre (NHSRC) may apply in plain paper along with all relevant documents send to the HR Manager, NHSRC, NHFW campus, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi:- 110067 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 20th May 2016.
- Last date for the submission of application is 20th May 2016.
- The reporting officer is Director (NCD), Ministry of Health and Family welfare.
- The applicant should be conversant with the use of computers in words processing work-sheets for data compilation / basic analysis / internet use and presentation.
- The applicant should be able to tour extensively for monitoring and supervision..
- The age of the applicant should be as on the last date of receiving of applications.
- The remuneration shall be final in the range given / depending upon qualification and experience.
- The Tenure is extendable as per rules and scheme guidelines as per preference and mutually agreed terms and conditions.
- It is mandatory to mention age / year of passing the degree / current and past employment dates on your resume without which applications will not be accepted.
- Applications must reach by 4 p.m. on 21st February 2016 by e-mail or by post or by hand.
- Please ensure to mention post applied for on envelope (in post) and subject (In-email), without which applications will not be accepted.
Roles and Responsibility:-
Work closely with the NPCDCS program team to conduct a situation analysis including mapping of key stake-holders and undertaking the program needs.
In coordination with the consultant for monitoring and evaluation develop tools for reviewing implementation of the program with reference to services / human resource management / infrastructure equipment / drugs and capacity building Support states to review implementation of NPCDCS with special focus on efficient procurement of equipment and drugs human resource management and optimal utilization of funds.
Support review of implementation at district level with reference to access / availability of services / training and quality of care.
National Health System resources Centre (NHSRC) is India technical support unit under the ministry of Health and Family welfare working across the country through the National rural health mission (NRHM), National Health System resources Centre (NHSRC) facilitate the attainment of universal access is equitable / affordable and quality health care through technical support and capacity building for strengthening public health system.
National Health System resources Centre (NHSRC)has been set up under the national rural health mission of government of India to serve as an apex body for technical assistanbce.
Established in 2007 the national health system reseurse Centre mandate is to assist in policy an strategy development in the provision and mobilization of technical assistance to the states and in capacity building for the ministry of Health and Family Welfare at the Centre and in the states. The goal of the institution is to improve health outcomes by facilitating governance reform.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)