New Delhi NHRC recruitment 2016 latest 10 intern posts – National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) invites application for the position of 10 intern vacancies on contractual basis. Apply before 10th June 2016.
Name of the Company:- National Human Rights Commission (NHRC)
Name of position:- intern
Job Location:- New Delhi
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.30000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 10th June 2016
Required Eligibility:- Graduate in law
Total No. of Vacancies:- 10 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of intern should have following qualification:-
- Applicant should have graduate degree in law from national school of India university (NLSIU) and other law schools and college of the Country equivalent in length and intensity with a minimum of 80% marks.
- Applicant should have knowledge of computer including retrieval of desired information from various search engines / process such as Manupatra SSC online / LexisNexis and Westlaw etc.
Disqualification:- Applicant must not be practicing advocate nor engaged / appointed elsewhere on Honorarium / payment basis and Applicant should not have been involved in any criminal case, weather convicted or against whom criminal train is pending. A declaration in this behalf shall be made by the applicant.
Period of Short Term Contract:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of intern will get contract appointment of interns shall be on yearly basis relewable up – to 2 years at the maximum based on their satisfactory performance.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 30000/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of intern should be maximum 30 years of age. The age of the applicant should be as on last date of receipt of application.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of intern will be on the basis of personal interview of the eligible applicants by the selection committee. In case the number of applicants is higher, the commission reserves the right to short list the applicants for the personal interview on the basis of marks obtained in LLB.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of intern may apply in prescribed application form along with relevant documents and one passport size photograph send to the Under Secretary (ESTT), National Human Right Commission, Manavadhikar Bhawan, C block, GPO complex, New Delhi:- 110023 on or before 10th June 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 10th June 2016.
Tenure of engagement of INTERNS:-
- The contract appointment of interns shall be on yearly basis renewable up – to 2 years at the maximum based on their satisfactory performance.
- Premature discharge if the intern can take place with one month notice from NHRC or on payment of one month stipend.1
- An intern intending to leave the assignment at pre-mature stage shall be required to give prior notice in writing at least one month in advance or month stipend in lieu thereof.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)