NEHU Recruitment 2017-18 apply Research Assistant 01 vacancy – North Eastern Hill University (NEHU) invites application for the position of 01 Research Assistant vacancy. Apply before 25th November 2017.
Name of the Company:- North Eastern Hill University
Name of position:- Research Assistant
Job Location:- Meghalaya
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 13000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 25th November 2017
Required Eligibility:- MBA, MA, M.Com
Official Website:- www.nehu.ac.in
Total No. of Vacancies:- 01 vacancy
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Research Assistant should have MBA / MA / M.Com degree in management / commerce / economics / social work with 55% marks.
Candidate Salary detail:-Rs 13000/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Research Assistant will be as per company Norms.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Research Assistant will be on the basis of walk-in-interview.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Research Assistant may appear walk-in-interview along with original and self – attested documents at the time of interview.
- Walk-in-Interview date is 25th November 2017.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Applications received after the last date will not be entertained.
- Only one application per applicant will be allowed.
- Incomplete and / or defective application will be rejected summarily.
- One day of the recruitment, applicant will be subjected to preliminary medical tests before they go for physical tests / written tests.
- Applicants shall have to appear for physical test / written examination and interview on the date and place indicated in the photo admit card at their own expenses.
- Only One photo admit card will be issued against one application accepted after scrutiny.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)