NCERT Recruitment 2017 Notification Office Assistant Posts – National Council of educational research and training (NCERT) invites application for the position of 01 Office Assistant vacancy on purely temporary basis. Applicants may appear walk-in-interview on 20th July 2017.
Name of the Company:- National Council of educational research and training (NCERT)
Name of position:- Office Assistant
Job Location:- Delhi
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs 25000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 20th July 2017
Required Eligibility:- Master degree
Total No. of Vacancies:- 01 Vacancy
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Office Assistant should have master degree in any subject.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 25000/- per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Office Assistant will be as per company Norms.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Office Assistant will be on the basis of walk-in-interview.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Office Assistant may appear walk-in-interview along with bio-data and original certificates.
- Walk-in-interview date is 20th July 2017.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions in terms of educational qualification and experience etc.
- Applicants should bring their original certificates and relevant experience certificates, if any to produce at the time of screening / interview.
- The applicants already in jobs should bring no Objection certificate from their present employer.
- No TA / DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The contract engagement will not confer any claim for regular employment in National Council of educational research and training (NCERT).
- On Selection, applicants will be required to act as per CCS conduct rules.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)