NCERT Recruitment 2017 Notification Multitasking staff 01 post – National Council of educational research and training (NCERT) invites application for the position of 01 Multitasking staff vacancy on purely temporary basis. Applicants may appear walk-in-interview on 19th July 2017.
Name of the Company:- National Council of educational research and training (NCERT)
Name of position:- Multitasking staff
Job Location:- Delhi
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Not Specified
Last Date:- 19th July 2017
Required Eligibility:- Matriculate
Total No. of Vacancies:- 01 Vacancy
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Multitasking staff should have matriculate or equivalent pass.
Candidate Salary detail:- Not Specified
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Multitasking staff should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 27 years..
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Multitasking staff will be on the basis of walk-in-interview.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Multitasking staff may appear walk-in-interview along with bio-data and original certificates.
- Walk-in-interview date is 19th July 2017.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions in terms of educational qualification and experience etc.
- Applicants should bring their original certificates and relevant experience certificates, if any to produce at the time of screening / interview.
- The applicants already in jobs should bring no Objection certificate from their present employer.
- No TA / DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The contract engagement will not confer any claim for regular employment in National Council of educational research and training (NCERT).
- On Selection, applicants will be required to act as per CCS conduct rules.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)