NCERT Recruitment 2017 Notification 04 Lab assistant posts – National Council of educational research and training (NCERT) invites application for the position of 04 Lab assistant vacancies. Applicants may appear walk-in-interview on 7th November 2017.
Name of the Company:- National Council of educational research and training (NCERT)
Name of position:- Lab assistant
Job Location:- Delhi
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs 17000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 7th November 2017
Required Eligibility:- B.Sc
Official website:– www.ncert.nic.in
Total No. of Vacancies:- 04 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Lab assistant should have B.Sc. with 50% marks.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 17000/- per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Lab assistant will be as per company norms.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Lab assistant will be on the basis of walk-in-interview.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Lab assistant may appear walk-in-interview along with bio-data and original certificates.
- Walk-in-interview date is 7th November 2017.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions in terms of educational qualification and experience etc.
- Applicants should bring their original certificates and relevant experience certificates, if any to produce at the time of screening / interview.
- The applicants already in jobs should bring no Objection certificate from their present employer.
- No TA / DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The contract engagement will not confer any claim for regular employment in National Council of educational research and training (NCERT).
- On Selection, applicants will be required to act as per CCS conduct rules.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)