NBCC recruitment 2016 notification Protocol officer 2 vacancies – National buildings construction corporations limited (NBCC) invites application for the position of 01 Protocol officer on regular basis through direct recruitment. Apply before 4th July 2016.
Name of the Company:- National buildings construction corporations limited (NBCC)
Name of position:- Protocol officer
Job Location:- All India
/Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.12600 – 32500/- Per Month
Last Date:- 4th July 2016
Required Eligibility:-MBA, Post – graduation diploma
Total No. of Vacancies:- 02 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Protocol officer should have full time MBA / 2 year post – graduation diploma in management in any stream with 60% aggregate marks and applicant possessing additional qualification in hospitality at degree or post – graduation diploma level will be preferred.
Experience:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Protocol officer should have following experience:-
- Applicant should have minimum 2 year experience in government sector i.e. Central / state government in the area of protocol / liaising must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Applicant should possess excellent organization and management skills / public relations and liaising service.
- The Office must have experience in escorting / accompanying the higher officials to various official meetings.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 12600 – 32500/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The upper age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Protocol officer is 28 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 4th July 2016.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Protocol officer will be on the basis of personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Protocol officer are required to pay application fee Rs 1000/- for general categories candidates / other backward class categories candidates through demand draft drawn in the favor of NBCC limited payable at New Delhi. Schedule caste categories candidates / Schedule tribe categories candidates / person with disabilities categories candidates and departmental categories candidates are exempted from application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Protocol officer may apply in prescribed application from along with properly self-attested photocopies and demand draft send to the general manager (HRM), NBCC limited, NBCC Bhawan, Lodhi road, New Delhi:- 110003 on or before 4th July 2016.
- Last date for submission of application is 4th July 2016.
- The candidates can apply in personal interview either in English or in Hindi language as per their choice
- Disability of applicants applying against the posts reserved for disabled persons should not be less than 40%
- Age relaxation for ex-serviceman will be services rendered in the armed forces plus 03 years. Department candidate will be given further age relaxation of five years provided they have at least three years of service left before superannuation
- Relaxation of standard – if sufficient number of reserved categories person are not available on the basis of laid down general standard, the general standards could be relaxed suitability to fill up the reserved posts.
- The date of declaration of result / issuance of mark sheets shall be deemed to be the date of acquiring the qualification and there shall be no relaxation on this account.
- Applicants working in government / semi-government organization / public sector undertaking and autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel or furnish “No Objection certificate” along with the application form.
- Only Indian national are eligible for the position.
National buildings construction corporations limited (NBCC), Navratna organization under category I is a Central public sector undertaking which trades publicity in the market and is largely owned by government of India. It engages in the rural estate development and construction business and also provides project management consultancy.
Headquarter in New Delhi, National buildings construction corporations limited (NBCC) has 10 regional / zonal offices across India. The projects undertaken by the company are spread across 23 stated and 1 Union territory in India. In addition, National buildings construction corporations limited (NBCC) has also undertaken overseas projects in countries like Iraq / Libya / Nepal / Mauritius / Turkey / Botswana / Republic of Maldives / Republic of Yemen et al.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)