Nainital Bank Uttarakhand Recruitment 2019 Clerk 100 Posts – Nainital Bank invites application for the position of 100 Clerk vacancies. Apply online before 31st July 2019.
Name of the Company:- Nainital Bank
Name of position:- Clerk
Job Location:- Uttarakhand
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.11765 – 31540/- Per Month
Last Date:- 31st July 2019
Required Eligibility:- Graduation, PG Degree
Official website:- www.nainitalbank.co.in
Total No. of Vacancies:- 100 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Clerk should have graduation / post graduation with 55% marks from a recognized university / institute.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 11765 – 31540/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Clerk should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 27 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 31st May 2019.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Clerk will be on the basis of online examination.
Application fee:-Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Clerk are required to pay application fee Rs 1080/- for all through online.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of may of Clerk apply online through official website of Nainital Bank http://www.nainitalbank.co.in from 29th June 2019 to 31st July 2019.
- Starting date for the submission of application is 29th June 2019
- Last date for the submission of application is 31st July 2019
- Before registering their application on the website, Applicants should possess valid e – mail IR. In case the applicant does not have a valid e- mail ID, he / she will have to create a new e- mail ID before applying online.
- Applicants should carefully fill in the detail in the online application at the appropriate places very carefully.
- Applicants are advised to verify every field filled in the application.
- The name of the applicant should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificate / identify proof / mark – sheets and PAN card.
- Applicants are first required to go to the bank website www.nainitalbank.co.in and click on the recruitment/results.
- No other means / mode of application is acceptable.
- Then click on the option “Apply online” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose Tab “click here for new registration” and enter all detail.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)