Nainital Bank recruitment 2017-18 Latest Clerk vacancies – Nainital Bank invites application for the position of clerk vacancies. Apply online before 24th July 2017.
Name of the Company:- Nainital Bank
Name of position:- clerk
Job Location:- Uttarakhand
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.11765 – 31540/- Per Month
Last Date:- 24th July 2017
Required Eligibility:- Graduation, PG Degree
Total No. of Vacancies:- Not Specified
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of clerk should have graduation / post graduation with 45% marks from a recognized university / institute.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 11765 – 31540/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of clerk should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 27 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 31st May 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of clerk will be on the basis of written examination.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of clerk are required to pay application fee Rs 800/- for general categories candidates and / OBC candidates and Rs 400/- for SC / ST through online.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of clerk may apply online through official website http://www.nainitalbank.co.in from 4th July 2017 to 24th July 2017.
- Starting date for the submission of application is 4th July 2017..
- Last date for the submission of application is 24th July 2017.
- Before registering their application on the website, Applicants should possess valid e – mail IR. In case the applicant does not have a valid e- mail ID, he / she will have to create a new e- mail ID before applying online.
- Applicants should carefully fill in the detail in the online application at the appropriate places very carefully.
- Applicants are advised to verify every field filled in the application.
- The name of the applicant should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificate / identify proof / mark – sheets and PAN card.
- Applicants are first required to go to the bank website www.nainitalbank.co.in and click on the recruitment/results.
- No other means / mode of application is acceptable.
- Then click on the option “Apply online” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose Tab “click here for new registration” and enter all detail.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)