Nainital Bank recruitment 2016 management trainee 100 posts – Nainital Bank invites application for the position of 100 Management Trainee vacancies. Apply online before 10th May 2016.
Name of the Company:- Nainital Bank
Name of position:- Management Trainee
Job Location:- Uttarakhand
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.22000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 10th May 2016
Required Eligibility:- Graduation, post – graduation, B.Tech., MCA, BCA, MBA
Total No. of Vacancies:- 100 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Management Trainee should have passed graduation / post – graduation with minimum 55% of marks in either of graduation ./ post – graduation examination having either of the stream of Arts / science / commerce / agriculture / B.Tech. / MCA / BCA and MBA from a recognized university / institute to the satisfaction of the bank. Proficiency in computer knowledge and knowledge of Hindi and English language are essential.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 22000/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Management Trainee should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 27 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 31st March 2016. i.e. general categories candidates should not have born later than 31st March 1995, both dates inclusive.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Management Trainee will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Management Trainee are required to pay application fee Rs 1000/- (Rupees One thousand) shall be chargeable for written examination. Bank transaction charges will also be borne by the candidate.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of Management Trainee is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Management Trainee may apply online through official website of Nainital Bank www.nainitalbankcareer.com from 26th April 2016 to 10th May 2016.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 26th April 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 10th May 2016.
- The process of online application form and payment towards recruitment application fee can be made from 26th April 2016 to 10th May 2016.
- The payment can be made by using debit cards / credit cards / internet banking / IMPS / cash cards / mobile wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
- Before registering their application on the website, Applicants should possess valid e – mail IR. In case the applicant does not have a valid e- mail ID, he / she will have to create a new e- mail ID before applying online.
- Applicants should carefully fill in the detail in the online application at the appropriate places very carefully.
- Applicants are advised to verify every field filled in the application.
- The name of the applicant should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificate / identify proof / mark – sheets and PAN card.
- Applicants are first required to go to the bank website www.aninitalbank.co.in and click on the recruitment/results.
- No other means / mode of application is acceptable.
- Then click recruitment exercise for management trainee 2016 – 2017.
- Then click on the option “Apply online” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose Tab “click here for new registration” and enter all detail.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)