Nainital Bank recruitment 2016 2017 Specialist officer 29 posts – Nainital Bank invites application for the position of 29 Specialist officer vacancies. Apply before 31st October 2016.
Name of the Company:- Nainital Bank
Name of position:- Specialist officer
Job Location:- Uttarakhand
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.23700 – 42020/- Per Month
Last Date:- 31st October 2016
Required Eligibility:- Bachelor degree, PG degree, BE, B.Tech, BCA, MCA, master degree, PG diploma, law degree
Total No. of Vacancies:- 29 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Specialist officer should have bachelor degree in hindi with English as one of the subject from recognized university with 60% marks or post – graduation degree in Hindi with English as one of the subject at graduation level from a recognized university with 55% marks or BE / B.Tech with computer science / IT / graduation / Post – graduation in computer science / information technology / BCA / MCA or master degree in business management / administration / post – graduation diploma in business management or degree in law with minimum of 55% marks.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 23700 – 42020/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Specialist officer should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 30 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 30th September 2016.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Specialist officer will be on the basis of personal interview.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of Specialist officer is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Specialist officer may apply in prescribed application form along with the required self – attested photo copies of certificates and envelope should be marked “Application for the position of – Specialist officer send to the vice president, HRM, The Nainital Bank limited head office, Seven Oaks building, Mallital, Nainital:- 263001 (Uttarakhand) on or before 31st October 2016.
- Last date for the submission of application is 31st October 2016.
- Before registering their application on the website, Applicants should possess valid e – mail IR. In case the applicant does not have a valid e- mail ID, he / she will have to create a new e- mail ID before applying online.
- Applicants should carefully fill in the detail in the online application at the appropriate places very carefully.
- Applicants are advised to verify every field filled in the application.
- The name of the applicant should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificate / identify proof / mark – sheets and PAN card.
- Applicants are first required to go to the bank website www.aninitalbank.co.in and click on the recruitment/results.
- No other means / mode of application is acceptable.
- Then click recruitment exercise for management trainee 2016 – 2017.
- Then click on the option “Apply online” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose Tab “click here for new registration” and enter all detail.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)