Nainital Bank recruitment 2016 2017 Security Officer posts – Nainital Bank invites application for the position of 02 security officer vacancies. Apply before 24th August 2016.
Name of the Company:- Nainital Bank
Name of position:- security officer
Job Location:- Uttarakhand
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.31705 – 45950/- Per Month
Last Date:- 24th August 2016
Required Eligibility:- not below the rank of Captain
Total No. of Vacancies:- 02 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of security officer should not be below the rank of Captain or equivalent in Armed forces.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 31705 – 45950/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of security officer should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 50 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 31st July 2016.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of security officer will be on the basis of personal interview.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of security officer is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of security officer may apply in prescribed application form along with the required self – attested photo copies of certificates and envelope should be marked “Application for the position of – Security officer in officers” grades / scale – II send to the vice president, HRM, The Nainital Bank limited head office, Seven Oaks building, Mallital, Nainital:- 263001 (Uttarakhand) on or before 24th August 2016.
- Last date for the submission of application is 24th August 2016.
- Before registering their application on the website, Applicants should possess valid e – mail IR. In case the applicant does not have a valid e- mail ID, he / she will have to create a new e- mail ID before applying online.
- Applicants should carefully fill in the detail in the online application at the appropriate places very carefully.
- Applicants are advised to verify every field filled in the application.
- The name of the applicant should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificate / identify proof / mark – sheets and PAN card.
- Applicants are first required to go to the bank website www.aninitalbank.co.in and click on the recruitment/results.
- No other means / mode of application is acceptable.
- Then click recruitment exercise for management trainee 2016 – 2017.
- Then click on the option “Apply online” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose Tab “click here for new registration” and enter all detail.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)